Thursday, May 29, 2014

Swoon Thursday (#70): On the Fence by Kasie West

Swoon Thursday is a hot meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at YA Bound!


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering


- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from On the Fence by Kasie West!



"So what, then? What were you going to tell me today?"

"The timing is wrong now. I'll tell you later."

"No. Please I want to know. I'm tired of secrets."

He started at me for a long time, as if trying to read my sincerity. His breath touched my lips. It took everything in me not to close the distance between us. When his lips brushed against mine, I let out an involuntary gasp. Had I done that?

"Am I reading you wrong?" he asked.

I shook my head no. I couldn't find my voice, couldn't dare to believe this meant what I thought it meant.

- eARC, 91%

Author Blog | Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes and Noble

Check out my review of this novel!


My first Kasie West read - a success! I really enjoyed this book :D

12 comments:

  1. Am I reading you wrong... How sweet! nice swoon!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, I have this one on my TBR pile. I really should get to it.
    Thanks for the swoon, Alyssa.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, that swoon seems simply enough to make me want to read this one!!
    It's gonna be awful for me emotionally but I hope it'll have enough "feel good" to compensate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a simple yet lovely swoon, no? There is so much "feel good" and humor in this book, so don't worry. We're in similar situations (though yours is infinitely more powerful and heartbreaking), so I think you'll be okay :)

      Delete
  4. Haven't read anything by this author either...thanks for introducing her to me! Here's My Swoon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Thanks you stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Oh...I love that!

    My swoon is from Adorned by Georgeann Swiger!
    http://booksnifferbookreviews.blogspot.com/2014/05/swoon-thursday-adorned-by-georgeann.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. *eeep* I'll be reading this soon, so really happy to hear you enjoyed it and that swoon was oh so nice!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent! I hope you love this book, Teresa! :)

      Delete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!